- The Hundred Year-Old Diet: Only eat foods that existed 100 years ago. This would eliminate most processed food from the diet.
- Eat A Rainbow: Only eat foods that are red, orange, yellow, green, blue or purple. Preferably all on the same plate.
- Take a bag and a box to Savers every Wednesday. Do not buy more stuff.
- A bed larger than a California King so there’s enough room when everyone and the dog winds up there in the middle of the night.
- A real life and online hangout for women called “Coffee and Whine.”
- A food additive that gives farts colors so I can avoid walking into them in public, and know who to blame at home.
- A doorbell that doesn’t ring but instead shouts “This better be worth it!”
- Treadmills on the Metra.
- Bubble-wrap clothing for toddlers.
- The Steve Jobs Diet: Eat the same meals each day. Takes the stress out of calorie counting, nutrition and meal planning.
2 thoughts on “My Bright Ideas”
Bubble wrap for toddlers and Coffee and Whine…but in person! Have a good week….the Steve Jobst suggestion was pretty good,too. Lovin’ Ilisa’s Blogs.
LikeLiked by 1 person